Terms and Conditions
- RESERVATIONS: All client bookings made by any written, to include email, or verbal instructions are considered as confirmed at the time of receipt in our offices of the Holding Deposit. Should it be impractical for a written booking form to arrive at our offices prior to a client’s departure (e.g. in the case of last minute bookings made by telephone), receipt of payment by Direct Bank Transfer or any other arrangement mutually agreed constitutes acceptance of our Booking Conditions.
- PAYMENT: When making a booking LESS THAN 10 WEEKS prior to the departure date payment in full is required at the time of booking with cancellation terms below applying. When making a booking MORE THAN 10 WEEKS prior to departure a non refundable deposit of 20% is required upon receipt of our Invoice. The outstanding balance must be paid no less than 10 weeks before departure. In the event of payment not being received in full by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the arrangements made and levy charges as in Booking Condition 6 below. Reminder letters will not be sent.
- IF YOU WISH TO ALTER YOUR BOOKING: If you wish to alter your booking we will do our best to help. An administration fee of £50 per person may be levied for each alteration made. If you wish to alter your booking within 6 weeks of departure cancellation charges may apply. In addition any amendment charge levied by the relevant supplier will be payable by you.
- CANCELLATION: If a booking or part thereof is cancelled we must receive written notice of the cancellation accompanied by a GP’s note where applicable, and the following charges will apply.
Period before scheduled departure during which we receive written notification – Cancellation charges as % of total costs
More than 55 days – Deposit
55 to 00 days – 100%
IF WE CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY: We may, in certain circumstances beyond our control, have to change or cancel all or part of your holiday. In this event:
- You will be offered an alternative, comparable holiday. If the alternative holiday is at an additional cost, the cost difference is payable by you.
- Should the alternative holiday be considered unacceptable, a refund will be given.
If the company cancels a holiday after it has been paid in full, compensation is payable provided the cancellation has not been caused by Force Majeure or other reasons beyond our control such as technical problems or transport, closure or congestion of airports or changes to air schedules.
Cape Tours, 8 Powell Haven, Middleton, Milton Keynes MK10 9JT
“Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.”
“We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
“If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those
Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.”